Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MY BROTHERS AND SISTER I COULD REALY USE SOME PREYER!!!!!
i know i have been scarce for the past couple of days. well i fell into a momunte of temptation and was ashamed. i oo course repented quickly but the guilt was still there. i also wish for you to prey i quit smoking siggarettes as well i do beleave GOD is preparing me to preach again but i must put this away first. i am weak concerning the siggarettes but i know GOD is not and with HIS help and every preyer in this group they WILL GO. i am not asking to slow down or get help right now they are down prey i dont pick them back up. if i do i will be honest. i do not promose perfection but i can and will promose repentants. exspecialy sence that is what our LORD preached. thank you my family for any preyers for me and my GOG, JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF FORGIVENESS AND CLENSING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment