Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

VICKI GORDON’s Testimony

May 1972 in BOLINGBROOK ILLINOIS
TAKE THIS WHOLE WORLD BUT GIVE ME JESUS. ---------I tried everything the world had to offer ,and I was happy for a little while, I TRIED DRUGS BOOZE SEX MUSIC DANCING BUT , I WAS SO ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS AT THE END OF THE DAY, I WAS THINKING OF TAKING MY OWN LIFE,.

THE Enemy of my soul taunted me ,go ahead kill your self GOD won't forgive you anyhow look at all you have done , and he would name my sins one by one, and I was IN agreement with him,WHY WOULD GOD FORGIVE ME ?I was so dirty, AND GOD IS A HOLY GOD , MANY times I had said oh GOD FORGIVE ME, OR FATHER FORGIVE ME BUT I did not feel forgiven and my life went on the SAME then one day , I WALKED THROUGH MY HOUSE I SAID GOD I'M GOING TO PRAY ONE MORE TIME AND IF I DON'T FEEL FORGIVEN I AM GOING TO TAKE MY LIFE, I HAD JUST called my mother I was going to tell her goodby in a round about way ,with out telling her I was going to take my life,low and behold the one and only time in my life she hung up on me,I walked through the house I said see GOD MY OWN MOTHER DOES NOT LOVE ME. I WENT INTO my bed room and I KNELT by my bed I did not have A BIBLE in front of me,BUT the scripture ----JOHN chapter 14 :verse 6 --- CAME to me as clear as if I was reading it from the BIBLE JESUS SAID UNTO him I am the way, the truth ,and the life: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by me.

I thought to myself I have never ask JESUS to forgive me,when I said the J--IN the name of JESUS--PLEASE FORGIVE ME, ( I BOTH HEARD AND FELT DEMONS LEAVE MY BODY) JESUS SPOKE TO ME, HE SAID IF YOU WILL GIVE ME YOUR LIFE,Just as it is, I will give you peace, AND of course the devil said OH NO you don't want to give all that to him ,He will burn your house, ruin your marriage , kill your kids, wreck your car, I did not remember ever having peace in my life,I NAMED off the things that I was willing to give HIM my house, my car ,my husband, my baby daughter, JESUS SAID NO, I WANT EVER THING YOU HAVE,-- AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE (I was so tormented both day and night )(I said Ok JESUS you can have JUNE TO, and if you take and kill her, I STILL must have this peace---)And when I
SAID THAT ,THE PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING FLOODED MY SOUL,IT was as if a thousand pound weight rolled of my shoulders and I FELT FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WAS FORGIVEN _____________And I lived a repentant life for three years.

I knew GOD HAD DONE A WORK IN MY LIFE, I NO LONGER CUSSED PEOPLE OUT FOR TURNING WITHOUT GIVING A SIGNAL -N-O-W- I FOUND MY SELF PRAYING FOR THEM .BE FOR I MIGHT HAVE GOT OUT AND DONE DAMAGE,I WAS NOT A NICE PERSON ,BUT GOD CHANGED EVERY THING ABOUT ME. NOW I WOULD LET YOU GET IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AT THE GROCERY STORE ,YES GOD CHANGED ME FROM THE INSIDE OUT .I began to read the bible I spent every moment I could reading ,I was hungry for the word of GOD IT WAS BETTER THAN FOOD. (now I no GODS WORD IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL,and we need to devour it every day ) just like your body needs food every day to be healthy,SO does our SPIRIT needs to be fed every day we feed it by reading the word of GOD, Then I did not no this BUT I was doing just that.------------------ I am going to stop here BUT I will continue this at A later day.

No comments:

Post a Comment