Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vicki Smitherman Wall testimony




Hey guys, I want to briefly introduce myself....I have never
struggled with the issue of sexual identity, but I struggled for years with
addiction...I believe

that any "craving" we have is simply an attempt to fill
the "God void".....I believe in total and complete deliverance...in
2010 I went through a 12 month-faith based Recovery Center...

I now work in this ministry....Daily I see into the eyes of those who feel hopeless and trapped
and I watch God enter their lives....an amazing transformation...you can check out this
ministry @ www.thefoundryonline.org.....
Recovery is our main ministry, but we also reach out into the community to help in other ways....God delivered me and transformed me into a new creation...I have His joy in every facet of my life and carry the knowledge that "the joy of the Lord is our strength"....The body of Christ is rising and I feel privileged to be here "for such a time as this" God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment